- Implants and prostheses - Implants are metal posts that are surgically placed beneath your gums. After placement, the implants fuse to the bone and act as an artificial tooth root. Replacement teeth are then mounted to the implant.
- Crowns - A custom-made restoration that is bonded to your tooth, covering it completely.
- Fixed Bridges - A restoration that spans the space where one or more teeth have been lost. It is bonded or cemented into place.
- Whitening - Custom trays and at-home professional bleaching for a lifetime of bright, white teeth.
- Bite Splint/Night Guard - The best solution for TMJ problems, grinding/clenching headachs and tooth wear.
- Invisalign Tooth Straightening - A series of clear, removable aligners that straighten teeth.
- Cancer Screening - Identafi light to detect oral cancer for early treatment.
- White Restorations - Composite resin restorations for a natural, tooth colored filling.
- Removable Partials & Dentures - Removable appliances that can be readily taken out of the mouth for cleaning.
Make an Appointment
BayHill Family Dental
6080 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Orlando, FL 32819
Feel free to use our contact form.
If you are a patient of record and need emergency care after our normal business hours, please call our office for instructions at 407-351-7083.
New Internet Presence
Keep informed of everything going on at BayHill Family Dental via our site.